Our disc brake all-road, all-season frame, the SPECTRE, has awe-inspiring levels of braking power and is ultra versatile with ample tyre clearance up to 38c. Featuring a CNC-machined low mount disc dropout, hewn from a solid billet of 6AL-4V titanium, Incredibly stiff and sleek - this frame is designed for the country lanes.
We can provide frame and fork only, or as a complete build to your spec and budegt - just give us a ring, or check out our facebook page for examples.
- 3AL-2.5V cold worked ultra butted titanium tube set
- 44mm head tube allowing standard and tapered steerers
- 31.6mm seat post size
- 34.9mm band on front derailleur clamp
- English threaded BB
- Flat mount brake mounts
- 142mm x 12mm thru axle
- Hidden fittings for mudguards
- No pannier fittings. If these are necessary, then we say Gradient.
- 3 sets of bottle cage mounts
- 38c max tyres without guards // 32c with mudguards
- Mechanical and Di2 ready
- Bright brushed as standard
- Lifetime frame warranty: this extends to the original owner only and is non-transferable.