Graff XL Disc Wheels
The Miche Graff wheelset is the perfect all season gravel wheel and a great introductory Cyclocross wheelset.
Available in Campagnolo N3W - Shimano & Sram XDR Freebodies.
The asymmetrical 24C width, 700c, tubeless ready rims have been designed for the most optimal load balance. The hub has been created with lighter flanges and a 16+8 spoke pattern for perfect rotation. The wheelset has been designed with modern technology in mind by utilising Shimano's Centre-Lock disc attachment. The hub can be adjusted cleanly and easily, and even while it's still mounted on the bike, by turning a special bolt mounted on the hub.
These wheels are covered by a Crash Replacement Scheme offered by Chicken Cyclekit. Please see our Crash Replacement T&C's for details.
Weight: 1735 (Tubeless ready kit + 20g)
- Front And Rear Body: AL 6061 T6
- Axle: AL 7075 T6
- Bearings: Miche Sealed Cartridge
- Adjustment System: Smoothness Adjustment Ring
- Disc system: Shimano Centre-Lock (Lockring not included) / Optional ISO 6 Hole with adaptors
- Freewheel body: AL 7075 T6
- O.L.D: 100mm / 135 - 142mm
- QR Type: TX12/TX12 (QR optional)
- Freehub: CA 9/10/11/12x/N3w 13x, SH 11x or 9/10x with spacers
- Diameter: 700c
- Material: Lightweight Alloy
- Tyre Compatibility: 35mm - 50mm
- Rim height: 22m Asymmetric
- Width: 24mm internal width / 28mm external width
- Material: Aisi 302 Stainless Steel (Sapim)
- Shape: J-Bend, Flat, Double Butted
- Nipples: AL 7075 T6 (Sapim)
- Spoke Count: 16+8 front & rear
Supplied with: Rim Tape, Instructions and Maintenance Book