Introducing the brand-new Garmin Rally RS100 Power Meter Pedals! Compatible with Shimano SPD-SL road cleats, the Rally RS100 measures left-leg power and cadence and is accurate to +/- 1.0%! The pedals feature an ultra-slim design for improved cornering clearance and stack height. When it comes in installation, things have never been easier. Just grab an Allen key and screw them on. This also means they are easy to move from bike to bike.
The Garmin Rally RS100 Power Meter Pedals also feature a first-of-its-kind transferable spindle system. With the purchase of a Rally pedal body conversion kit, you can move the power meter spindle from one pedal body to another. This includes options for Rally RK (LOOK KEO) or Rally XC (MTB). This means one power meter for all of your bikes! In store now come and have a look.
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
- Maximum rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Measurement location: spindle
- Communication: ANT+® and BLUETOOTH®
Rally RS 100
- Weight: 328 g
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Cleat type: SPD-SL
- Q-factor: 53 mm (55 mm with provided 2 mm washer)
- Stack height: 12.2 mm